發新話題 Report thanks

How to tell he or she is lying(English version)

How to tell he or she is lying
If the person is lying,he or she will:

1.Behave unnaturally

2.Try to avoid eye contact.However,sometimes they will avoid eye contact when they’re telling the truth because they are shy or something.

3.Pretend they don’t care about it

4.Think for a while and answer your question,because they need to think how to tell it

5.Hunch their bodies,cross legs or cross their arms

6.Yell at you and push you and say why don’t you trust them

7.Try to change the subject

8.Speak foul language and say why don’t you trust them,and just walk away

9.Sigh and ignore your questions

10.Continue saying he is innocent

11.Pretending he or she is crying,and moan(Why my friend don't trust a good guy,stuff like that)
What to do to recognize he or she is lying

1.Pretend you know he’s lying,sometimes he or she will tell the truth because they’re too scared

2.Pretend you have evidence but not show him,sometimes he or she will tell the truth because they’re too scared

3.Answer your question exactly what you said,for an example,you ask him,”Did you steal my pencil?”He can answer your question like “NO”or “No,I didn’t”However,if he is lying,he will say,”No,I didn’t steal your pencil

4.Answer your question slightly different,for an example,you ask,”Did you sleep with her?”He can answer your question like”No”or “No,I didn’t sleep with her”However,if he is lying,he will say,”NO,I didn’t have sexual relations with her”

5.Answer your question more details than necessary

6. Staring at them but not saying anything,they will look around and be very unnatural

7.If the case is very serious,phone the police or solve the problem in the court

8.Adding things like “My credit is very high,will I lie on you?”

9.Their cheek go red

10.Pretend you’re leaving,see if he’s smiling,chuckling.If yes,he’s lying
如果您喜歡這個優惠,請按「讚」或分享給您的朋友,以示鼓勵。
False face must hide what the false heart doth know...

這一篇文章都好難去答訕喎

引用:
原帖由 heung_jason 於 2007-12-19 18:10 發表 How to tell he or she is lying(English version)圖片1
這一篇文章都好難去答訕喎
....好易答 ga
False face must hide what the false heart doth know...

引用:
原帖由 heung_jason 於 2007-12-19 18:10 發表 How to tell he or she is lying(English version)圖片2
這一篇文章都好難去答訕喎
啊....唔....咁.....都係接唔倒
萬事勝意!心想事成!股市創新高!銀紙數不停!

引用:
原帖由 hugosmwong 於 2007-12-19 20:44 發表 How to tell he or she is lying(English version)圖片3

啊....唔....咁.....都係接唔倒
我都話好難架啦

thanks